Try this full-bodied cocktail using Hank’s authentic Irish Golden Ginger Ale offering premium ingredients including a ginger flavor extracted from fresh ginger root. This recipe serves one.
Whiskey and Hank’s Irish Golden Ginger Ale
- 2 ounces rye whiskey (or bourbon or Irish whiskey)
- 3 ounces ginger ale (4 ounces for more ginger taste)
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the whiskey and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the ginger ale.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge and serve.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels
- Hank’s Vanilla Cream Soda Butterbeer
- Hank’s Orange Cream Soda Cupcakes
- Our partner at The Philly Grill is running a special promotion with Hank’s!
- Get Your Irish On with this YUMMY Recipe Featuring Hank’s Irish Style Ginger Ale
- Check out this special deal currently available at Philly Phlava Cheesesteaks!
1 day ago
There’s a reason why Hank's is the gourmet soda people can't stop raving about. Made with premium ingredients and flavors like Root Beer, Grape, Orange Cream, Vanilla Cream, and Wishniak Black Cherry, there's something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Try Hank's Gourmet Soda today and see for yourself. Visit our website to order your own or find a retailer near you.#hookedonhanks #hanksgourmetsoda #premiumsoda #realcanesugar #refreshing #delicious #party #gathering #tryittoday ... See MoreSee Less
Comments are closed for this article!